A Blog to make Life easier for Students, by a Student

Who doesn't have a hectic life these days?, Who doesn't have time to cook, clean, dress up ?
The answer: ME! In my everyday life I try to do things to make my life easier. So I thought about sharing
my little shortcuts with everyone, see if I can make my life and maybe someone else's life easier!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tough as Nails

My first post is going to be about...NAILS. Yes ladies and gents, those small (or long in some cases) ten canvases we all have attached to our fingers. I say canvases because allot of us paint on them, put on designs, even rip them apart (ouch!) Well, the thing about our nails is that dirt just loves to hide under them, and so do the germs. When you are trying to grow them, there is always the one that wants to rebel and breaks, and sabotages our plan! So you will have to cut them all to match the same height!

My first solution was to cut them all short. They cut a nice clean cut and you will run no risk of poking your or someone else's eye out. The problem with this is that you will get easily bored with this look and because they are short, any dirt will stick underneath them easily. So you will have to check your nails every time you are going out to ensure they are clean. Because believe me, people notice your nails! That is why it is a must to have clean nails. There is no worse turn-off then dirty nails!

My second dilemma was nail polish. Whether you have short or long nail, and they are clean (step 1), the next step is painting your nails. Maybe it is to match your dress, your shoes or just simply because you got bored with blank nails. After a couple of days it is going to wear of and you will have to get rid of it and polish your nails again, whether it is the same color or another, it takes time that sometimes you don't want to waste. Of course if you like doing your nails or it is your hobby, you will not be complaining. But if you are someone like me who is just lazy to do her nails, this is the solution that I came up with: Acrylic nails.

 I have found in Acrylic Nails a friend that is always there when I need to go out and be ready in 10 minutes. (actually they are my nails, but they put the acrylic mix on it) I have found myself in situations that I was not planning on going out on that night or that it is your stay at home Sunday in you pajamas, and suddenly you have to accompany someone out or you forgot an appointment. In my rush I would totally forget that I was just gardening or something. So when I am on my way, I look at my hands and to my disgust I see all the mud and dirt underneath my nails.
So after going thru this ordeal a couple of times, I looked for a solution that keeps my nails look clean, pretty and professional, without taking to much time and effort on my part (remember, I am lazy). Of course you will have to use a brush to keep under your nails clean, but at least this way, the dirt is not so obvious. Also you will have to look for someone or a nail salon that does a good job for a reasonable price. These nails can last up to 5 or even 6 weeks, depends on how fast your nail grows, and after that you will have to go back for a filling. You can even change the colors, designs and length of your nails and this will only take you less then 1 hour and a half.  







No comments:

Post a Comment